TEAM CCC Rulebook
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Care About Cooperative Care
1. You care about your dog’s well-being and happiness.
2. You want your dog to be as comfortable as possible, even when unpleasant or possibly scary procedures must be performed.
3. You are aware that training to prepare for veterinary and grooming procedures can make a huge difference in your dog’s attitude and emotional responses.
4. You want to make your groomer and veterinarian’s job easier.
5. It will be easier to monitor changes in your dog’s physical health and comfort.
6. You want to show off your stellar training skills!
7. Your dog will appreciate your efforts to make him happier and more comfortable.
8. Your dog will develop an increased level of trust in you.
9. Your dog will become more confident in slightly scary situations.
10. Your dog will make you look like a rock star trainer!
The 10 exercises and 3 levels of the Cooperative Care Certificate program will give you a way to structure and approach training the most important foundation husbandry skills. Earning a certificate shows your commitment to your dog’s physical and emotional health and well-being.