Equipment & Props By Level
For all 3 levels
- Any muzzle that allows the dog to open his mouth in order to comfortably take a treat and pant is acceptable for these exercises. Baskerville brand is a good, reasonably priced option.
- Empty syringe.
- A child’s doctor or veterinarian kit will have lots of options for substitute tools.
For level 2
- Towel or pillow for chin rest to lap.
For levels 2 & 3
- Empty gelatin capsules, size 4 recommended.
- Clippers, grinder, or file for nails.
- Cotton balls or ear wipes.
For level 3
- Chair or stool of appropriate height for chin rest.
- Appropriately sized toothbrush.